Covid 19 Protocols and Procedures
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, The State of Virginia has issued certain protocols that must be followed upon reopening. I have also included some procedures that the CDC has recommended. Below you will see what you can expect when you arrive...
1. Please arrive no earlier then 5 minutes before your appointment time. The front door will be locked to discourage walk-ins. We are having to retrieve our guests from the front door and escort you all to our suites.
2. Please arrive at your appointment alone. You many not bring anyone with you. The only exception will be if you need to have someone help you for medical reasons.
3. When you arrive, you will have your temperature taken. If your temperature is 100 or above, you will not be able to be serviced.
4. You must wear a mask for the entirety of your appointment. Please wear a mask that goes over your ears only. If you do not have on a mask, or have on the wrong kind of mask type, you will not be able to be serviced.
5. When you arrive, you will need to wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer before we can begin your appointment.
6. Please do not bring any food or beverages with you to the salon. I will also not be able to offer you any food or beverages. The only exception to this will be if you need food or water for medical reasons.
7. Services can be paid for with Debit or Credit cards. Gratuities will be accepted via Venmo, Zelle or cash.
8. Conversations will need to be kept to a minimum to discourage droplet spread.
Here's what you can expect from posh + industry...
1. I will begin everyday with taking my own temperature, if it is 100 or above, I will contact all my clients and reschedule you all for after 14 days.
2. The salon will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each and every client. I have built an extra 15 minutes into each service to ensure this will happen.
3. I will have on a face mask for the entirety of your appoinment. I can wear a face shield for portions of your appointment including the shampoo upon request.
4. I will provide hand soap for you to wash your hands or hand sanitizer.
5. I will now be using an air purifier.
6. Unfortunately, I will not be able to shake your hands, give you a hug, not even a high five. Sorry guys.
I know this probably feels like a lot, and it sounds very clinical. It's what out lawmaker have decided will keep both you and I as safe as we can be I suppose. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to text or email me. Please be safe and well. Thank you...